CodeScreen is excited to announce the launch of our latest feature, Live Coding with Context, designed to improve the efficiency and accuracy of your screening process. With Live Coding with Context, you can combine the scale of take-home tests with the personal interaction of live coding interviews.
How Live Coding with Context Works
CodeScreen’s Live Coding with Context works in four simple steps:
1. Review Candidate’s Performance: Review how candidates have performed in their CodeScreen assessment, and move only the most promising candidates to a Live Coding Interview.
2. Schedule Live Interview: Schedule Live Coding Interview inside ATS/scheduling tool and add event to CodeScreen.
3. Receive Invite: Candidate & Interviewer receives an email 5 minutes before the interview containing a link to access the live coding environment with the candidate’s solution uploaded.
4. Run Live Coding Interview: Interactively talk through the candidate’s solution of their CodeScreen assessment and ask any questions you have.
Why Use CodeScreen’s Live Coding with Context
Here are some key benefits of using CodeScreen’s Live Coding with Context compared to traditional Live Coding:
- Candidate-friendly: Our Live Coding with Context feature allows candidates to feel more at ease, as they first take the assessment in their own time and comfort, without the usual pressures associated with traditional live coding interviews. This allows them to give their best performance and makes it more indicative of how they will perform on the job.
- Scale Up Hiring: Use CodeScreen’s automated and asynchronous coding assessment workflow to screen candidates upfront, allowing you to allocate the valuable time of your developers to only interview the most promising candidates.
- Real-world IDE: CodeScreen’s live coding environment is based on IntelliJ, which provides the candidate with a modern, feature-complete code editor, giving them the best environment to implement your feedback on their solution.
Overall, CodeScreen’s Live Coding with Context feature is a game-changer for recruiters and developers running live coding interviews. It provides a candidate-friendly and effective way to scale up your screening process while ensuring you only interview the most promising candidates. Additionally, our live coding environment is based on IntelliJ, the world’s most popular IDE, giving candidates the best environment to showcase their skills. Try it out and see how it can help you streamline your screening process and increase hiring success.