We are looking for an experienced Mobile Assessment Developer for an initial 1-month contract with the possibility of an extension. As a Mobile Assessment Developer, you will:
- Write new assessments in using Swift (iOS), Kotlin (Android), React Native and Flutter.
- Write assessments for all difficulty levels ranging from Junior to Senior level.
- Research new Mobile frameworks.
- Maintain and keep our existing Mobile assessments up-to-date with the latest versions, design patterns, etc.
- Be given the opportunity to be an integral part of the team deciding the direction of our Mobile library assessments roadmap.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excited about transferring problems from everyday coding into well-defined and well-structured assessments.
- Excited about the responsibility that comes with pure greenfield development.
- Curious about the latest trends in Mobile Development.
- Passionate about developing software that will help drive fair hiring in tech companies.
Your Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of professional experience as a Mobile Developer.
- Expert knowledge of two or more of the following Mobile languages & frameworks – Swift (iOS), Kotlin (Android), React Native, or Flutter.
- Experience in writing unit tests.
- GitHub/GitLab experience.
- Good practical and methodical approach to breaking down complex problems.
- Ability to clearly document the code you write.
- Fluency in English.
- Previous experience in creating/contributing to assessments used for screening at companies.
- Previous experience working partly/fully remotely.