We are looking for an experienced Frontend Assessment Developer for an initial 1-month contract with the possibility of an extension. As a Frontend Assessment Developer, you will:
- Write new assessments in popular Frontend frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue.js and Svelt.
- Write assessments for all difficulty levels ranging from Junior to Senior level.
- Research new Frontend frameworks.
- Maintain and keep our existing Frontend assessments up-to-date with the latest versions, design patterns, etc.
- Be given the opportunity to be an integral part of the team deciding the direction of our Frontend library assessments roadmap.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excited about transferring problems from everyday coding into well-defined and well-structured assessments.
- Excited about the responsibility that comes with pure greenfield development.
- Curious about the latest trends in Frontend Software.
- Passionate about developing software that will help drive fair hiring in tech companies.
Your Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of professional experience as a Frontend Developer.
- Expert knowledge of two or more of the following Frontend frameworks – React, Angular, Vue.js, or Svelt.
- Experience in using the Jest unit testing library and the Cypress end-to-end testing framework.
- GitHub/GitLab experience.
- Good practical and methodical approach to breaking down complex problems.
- Ability to clearly document the code you write.
- Fluency in English.
- Previous experience in creating/contributing to assessments used for screening at companies.
- Previous experience working partly/fully remotely.